The Idaho Water Education Foundation is governed by a volunteer board of twelve members representing a broad cross-section of water, education, community, agriculture, business, and government organizations. The board of directors meets monthly by conference call and in person at least one time a year.
Catherine Chertudi, Boise
Catherine has more than 30-years working in state and local government agencies on water and waste issues. She was previously an IWEF board member and board president. She has been an international and national speaker and is an award-winning photographer. Catherine received the Jennings Randolph Fellowship to study drought and water management issues in Australia in 2009.
Terrell Sorensen, Educator, University of Idaho Extension, American Falls
- Paul Arrington, Executive Director, Idaho Water Users Association, Boise
- Patricia Barclay, Citizen and Retired Executive Director, Idaho Council on Energy and the Environment, Boise
- Jim Ekins, Educator – Project WET, University of Idaho Extension, Coeur d’Alene
- Flint Hall, Senior Hydrogeologist, Idaho Department of Environmental Quality, Idaho Falls
- Jonathan Hogge, Cereals Educator, University of Idaho Extension, Rigby
- Adrianna Hummer, Training and Source Water Manager, Idaho Rural Water Association, Boise
- Chris Johnson, Source Water Protection Specialist, Idaho Rural Water Association, Bellevue
- Brian Olmstead, General Manager. Twin Falls Canal Company, Twin Falls
- Terry Pickel, Manager, Water Department, City of Coeur d’Alene Water Department, Coeur d’Alene
- Heather Rice, Manager, American Falls Aberdeen Groundwater District, American Falls
- Kimberlee Shulsen, Educator, North Side Canal Company, Jerome